When you want something, and you want it so badly, you move on. Try and you go further; the more you try, the further away your goal seems to be. All you have to do is look at the vibrational frequency because that's what you think about when you're chasing something or you have faith in something, you have a lack mentality or an abundance mentality. We always say that the law of attraction doesn't work when you want something because you don't attract what you want, you attract what you are.
People often tell me if I tell them not to be so hard on my goal, how am I going to achieve it? You tell me to relax, and I say I'm not telling you to relax. I'm just telling you to distance yourself from the result. That's the secret you've probably had before when you were waiting for an answer or someone's reply, maybe a text message or something, and you waited, and you waited, you anxiously waited, you thought why are they not texting me why are you not texting me, and what happens is that the moment you forget, you put the phone on the table, you go and do something else and come back a few hours later, suddenly the response is there.
The secret is to set it and forget it, which means you can set the intention for something, but in each of your days and your practice and what you do, you shouldn't be thinking or chasing results why is it not happening, why doesn't it happen, instead you should trust and let go.
People often say how long I need to set my intention for, and how long I need to do my visualization, I say it's not about the time you do, it's your emotion and vibration. How strong your emotions are? how strong your desire is in this.
Practice self-love first, and always understand that you are attracting yourself. In that sense when you are chasing something, when you need something badly, you desperately need to guess what attracts you and attracts other people. To those who are also in some kind of despair Why don't we become love instead? Why don't we practice love? What's going on?
Are you in love when you're alone? It's funny when you're in the company of another person, you can blame that person for your unhappiness, sadness, or it bores me or something, but when you're in your own company and you. you feel lonely you feel upset you are sad then you really need to value the company you are with and that means you can take the practice of self-love to the point where you can sit alone you can meditate you can be within your space.
you are relaxed
you are blissful
you are at peace
you feel joy
you feel gratitude
you feel loved
If only you were so in love with yourself, so happy and so loving that you can become the vibrational frequency of what love is, then all love attracts you, you literally become a love magnet for yourself.
