People often struggle with the idea of receiving things from the universe, almost as if it's not for them. Humans are excellent givers and are happy to help. But they're not that good receivers, and if anyone can resonate with that message, it's almost as if the messenger was sent from the Universe to divinely stand before you and say, "Hey, I'm going to help you I" I'll help you, you say no, it's okay. "Fine, I'll understand, almost like you." When we say to the universe, I'm separate from you, so take care of yours and I'll take care of mine. But what about being worthy of love, or worthy of plenty, or worthy of having it? rich or rich? Yours, because when we are all in unity, we are connected to the trees and nature and all that is beyond us and that is part of us in unity, and love, compassion, and kindness on the national frequency like oscillating an energy source. Anything that presents itself to us, anything that lies in the future, or anything that is channeled into this dimension. from another dimension, is already a part of us because we always understand that energy is neither created nor destroyed; can only stream. Every idea you have, every call you had, every wish you had is already resolved, it just comes through you, so if you give up your mind and allow these energies to flow through you, you will Universe, you become divine yourself and as this energy moves through you you have this confidence to know that whatever comes your way is for you and you open your arms to receive it. All you know is that you are swearing by something that does not question whether you are worthy or not. .but your is already, see your manifestations as already written and be open and recall them.
