Just doing affirmations will not make you rich.
People always chant, they say I'm rich, I am perfect, I am powerful, I am special, I am everything, I am abundance and the moment they go into a store they're always looking for the cheap option, what's the cheapest one. So already you are speaking one thing but you are doing another.
You see the universe doesn't monitor how you speak and what you say, the universe monitors how you feel, it's all vibration based. It's very important to align the way you think with the way you feel and the way you act means. When we think one thing we speak one thing, we feel this thing, but when we go out into the real world, we act in such a way that we treat each other like VIPs, we understand each other or we treat each other like royalty. The difficulties that many people have when it comes to wealth and abundance are actually internal, they run deep in the roots and it can't be a scarcity mentality that defines most people. What I need to understand is that when you win, don't lose other people. There is enough for everyone.
I always do this exercise. I mean when you close your eyes and the moment you close them I want you to see all the richness. All the abundance around you I want you to see that money is everywhere. Currency is everywhere. I want you to see all of this. Everything flows your way. I want you to see yourself. You see yourself as worlds, you see yourself in abundance, and you allow that feeling to expand into universal existence. It's so easy to get caught up in everyday life when your bills keep coming up with bills that need to be paid, all those things, especially when the bills keep piling up People keep saying this is really hard how am I supposed to feel like a king deal with when I don't even have money in a bank account and I say you can't think like that, you can't feel like that, cause you wear what you are, a lot of people say so what do i do then, do you really think I should fake that's like fake until you make it. What I say is the universe only reads everything in vibrations, if I forced you to laugh right now i say laugh I'll give you a million dollars right now if you just laugh so hard to try to get through five minutes of pure laugh, laugh, laugh, and leave let me tell you something i don't do. No matter how disappointed, how frustrated, or how worried you were five minutes ago as you laugh and move that body, allow that energy to move, enjoy, love, and feel gratitude for everything. Your status changes. Your vibrational frequency changes, and that change can happen in an instant.
Opportunities will appear the moment you shift your vibration and begin to become aware of everything around you. You start to see all the opportunities coming your way, but then the question to everybody is do you have the courage to say yes and go into those energy portals or portals of opportunity. I always tell you that when your vibration is off you can't keep saying yes to opportunities because you might attract negative opportunities, but when your vibration is aligned and you are focused on it, then you must do everything you can comes your way take that leap of faith and step forward but the questions everyone is asking, do you have the courage, do you have what it takes, do you have the will and the desire to make that change, if so then change your mood and take the leap of faith
