How are you showing up for universe when universe communicates with you

How are you showing up for universe when universe communicates with you


People usually get into a scenario and think I'm gonna examine whether it works or not, I'm gonna put in a little effort, just see how it's worth it in reality. Then I'll give it my desired result reality you do that way, you never get the result you want. You're just disappointed to realize you were right it wasn't worth mentioning. When you think about it a lot of people say well I can't say I love you yet because we only got to know each other, its a big thing so I'm going to hold off a bit to see if love is worth it before I dive in and behold, guess what happens to the other person loses interest and you're kind of like a good job. I didn't get into this relationship. Isn't that the case with everything in life?

Its the same when we start a job and think maybe you'll pay me little, I am gonna work little and maybe, later on, you pay me more, and I'll work a more, but that's not how it works. All you have to do is put yourself in the other position. Once you put on that position and see that nothing gets in your way, there's nothing to show why you need to give more back, and indeed if not enough gets in your way, you will accidentally do it instead of thinking about it next time examine whether it works or not, why not just make a conscious decision?  To understand that the energy that comes out is the energy that you give in.

What you give is what you will receive, if you give fully you will receive an abundance. If you give a little, then that's all I can say to everyone, If you commit you either go big or go home away. Good Luck.

About the Author

An avid Coder, Blogger, Hacker, Pentetration tester, Frontend Web Developer
Cookie Consent
We serve cookies on this site to analyze traffic, remember your preferences, and optimize your experience.
Oops!
It seems there is something wrong with your internet connection. Please connect to the internet and start browsing again.