Don't Let Your Ego Stop You, It Is Your Worst Enemy

Don't Let Your Ego Stop You, It Is Your Worst Enemy

 


If you ever feel like there's so much to do and a lot of hard work that's required to actually get to your goals your dreams, and your desires for them to manifest, then consider what I’m about to say here. The biggest problem and biggest mistake that people make are they start saying, Oh but I need to listen to my body and I need to balance out these energies and I need to listen to my intuition when in fact most of the time it's not their body, it's not the intuition. It's the ego-mind that is fighting for something else. This is what we're gonna dive into in this article to help you increase the speed of your manifestations.

I’m gonna break down for you a very simple thing but a very powerful and effective thing when it comes to manifesting big dreams, big goals, and big desires. A lot of people, they always think that they try to manifest by just visualizing, some people manifest by working extremely hard and then some people strike tries to strike this balance and most of the time are not in balance. I'd like to just break down for you whatever it was. When we feel too tired for our workout today, we say I’m listening to my body and it's telling me to rest but when we're eating junk food what happened to listen to our body. Don't be fooled by the lazy mind. Growth is supposed to be uncomfortable.

So why is this so important, think about it how many times have you been on this spiritual and consciousness journey because you become more aware of your senses, your signals, how you feel listening to your body, listening to your intuition, feeling, and taking action on that feeling. While you're taking action on that feeling by holding yourself back, you are not actually progressing as far through your journey. Because you know there are so many tasks to do, there are so many things you need to do you need to practice hard, you need to work hard, you need to be at it every day with so much going on in the world and at the same time you're trying to create this balance. You're saying that no I must listen to my body as well, but most of the time when you're eating that ice cream or eating that pizza you don't really think about listening to your body. That's the interesting thing and what I’d like you to take into consideration, to understand that if it's an action that is empowering then don't need to think about listening to your body so much.

Why? Because growth is supposed to be uncomfortable, that's how growth works. If you want to expand beyond what you are achieving right now it is going to be uncomfortable and when it's uncomfortable you get fooled by the mind, not intuition. You get fooled by the mind saying, I’m feeling off today maybe I should take the day off. This is what I’m sensing my body is telling me, but it's not this is a kind of lazy approach. Consider this, I’m not saying don't listen to your body if it's a disempowering act, it's a disempowering action that you are taking it's not going to make you any better as a person. Then at times like that, you should listen to your body.

Let's say for example eating pizza or eating more junk food those things, you know it's not really empowering you, so in those cases, it's very good to listen to your body. If you can start distinguishing the difference between empowering acts and disempowering acts you will no longer be fooled by what we call fake intuition. That feeling that you get is mentally stimulated. I always say that if you have this emotional drive towards something, energy in motion, that's the energy flowing through you from the divine universe, from the collective and you act upon that, that can take you very far, but often we get into this situation where intuition is sometimes right and intuition is sometimes wrong and we're trying to figure out, why is my intuition sometimes wrong because that is not really intuition, that is what we call mind stimulated feeling.

If you think about something, for example, you think about the pain of going to the gym then obviously if you think about the pain you're going to feel it, and then when you feel it you say I don't know what it is it feels off today, but you thought it before you felt it. You say so, understand this if you look at all the greatest athletes out there, all the people who manifest huge miracles in this world, a lot of the time they do things even when it's uncomfortable right and this isn't about not looking after your body right obviously we take care of our body but fitness is taking care of your body right, so we need to understand if it's the difference between empowering act or disempowering act and make the decision from there.

About the Author

An avid Coder, Blogger, Hacker, Pentetration tester, Frontend Web Developer
Cookie Consent
We serve cookies on this site to analyze traffic, remember your preferences, and optimize your experience.
Oops!
It seems there is something wrong with your internet connection. Please connect to the internet and start browsing again.