I grew up as the shy kid at school, the lazy kid at home. If there's one thing I've learned, it's that success doesn't happen overnight. Don't get me wrong here.
People have had times where they started a company, signed this million dollar deal, and celebrated overnight, but what people don't see is all the hard work and all the failures that happened before they reached the deal, some people look to success and say it's a matter of luck, some say it depends on having the right resources, others say you were born! As I see it. Whether some people were born with a silver spoon, grew up talented, or were even lucky. It has nothing to do with you. And even if it is pissed off for a twisted reason, it's out of your control.
So why not put your time and energy into something where you can make a difference? Live every moment, serve every moment, laugh every moment, and be kind every moment. We lose nothing by being nice! Some people say to me, "Krish, why are you so positive all the time?" Let me tell you something... If I'm too positive for you, that's your problem. But I've made up my mind to do one thing in my life. What I find satisfying is having so much love and positivity out there
Discover the best version of yourself, raises your vibrations so damn high until this change of consciousness finally affects the human race. I know I even made a small contribution to it. my work is done.
